mizukichin on facebook

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Kagamine Rin ♥ Len - Suki Kirai

Haaaaaaaai >.<
miss you all ♥ hihi
just want to share this video, cause i love it. Rin sooo sooooo sooooooo cute here !! :3

The video is not mine, I'm just reupload it :3
Download PV here and mp3 here

wkwk nih ane cantumin liriknya juga >.< biar makin menjiwai lagunya, makin paham :3

Kagamine Rin & Len
Music : Gomu
source : Animelyrics




Suki yo kirai wakannai kirai
Suki da igai arienai suki da !
Suki to kirai wakannai tomarenai
Suki kirai ~ yey

- I like you I don't like you I don't know I don't like you
- I like you there's no other, I like you !
- I don't know if I like you or don't like you
- Like, dislike, it won't stop

mou! aitsu no kokuhaku tteyatsu
atama no naka guruguru to mawaru
suki kirai mannaka wa aruno?
semaarareru ni taku

- Dang it! That guy's confessions
- Are spinning inside my head
- Isn't there a middle area between like and dislike?
- I'm forced to make only one choice

mou henji wa kimatteru hazusa
"wedding" sou bijon wa kanpeki!
souda, sumu nowa matsu tou atari ga ii na
kodomo wa san-nin kanaa

- Well the answer is already decided
- "wedding" that's right the future is perfect!
- Yeah I want to live in a place with lots of trees
- And about 3 kids

datte matte nande?
datte juu-yon sai desu.. desuyo?
"tsukiau toka..." "sukida" "hanashi kitte baka!"
noogaado daze suki ga ooi no

- But wait, why?
- We're only 14-! ..you know, right?
"like going out..." "I like you" "Listen to me, idiot!"
- There's no guard you're full of weak spots

koishite mitaiwa fuwafuwa to
hage no supiichi ni sumairu
miruku to panda wa shirokuma de
sekai gahazumuno

- I want to love you fluffy fluffy
- I smile at the principal (baldie)'s speech
- Milk and panda into a white bear
- The world is so lively!

suki to kirai wakannai
kirai demo suki ?

- I don't know if I like you or don't like you
- I don't like you but I like you?

"hoi!" "ee?!"
reinbookuootsu kaerimichi hoshii gattetayatsu
nagameru kimi wo boku wa mite ita
tsuugakuro hantai dakedo sore wa kini shinaide

- "Here!" "ee?!"
- You wanted to buy that rainbow quartz on the way home
- I saw you looking at it
- It's opposite from the school road, but don't worry about it

teyuuka! anmari suki janai taipu
yueni handou deshouka
sokka, kyuuni yasashiku nante sareta karagura tsuite douyou

- Ah really?! I really don't like your type
- Is that why I'm reacting so much?
- I see, so I suddenly got you sweet side and now I'm shaking and upset

tatte gutte sotto nuite reisei ninattemite mo
machigai naku! inakuu? rikutsu nuki de suki
noopuroburemu boku wo shinji te

- But even if I gently, slightly become a wize man
- Without a doubt! None? I really like you
- No problem, just trust me

kimi ni hi wo tsuketa yurayurato
hou ete High ninaru pairomania
"aishiteirunda!" yoku wakaranai kedo
osoraku seikai

- You lit my fire, shaking and shaking
- It rises up and becomes a high pyromania
- "I love you!" I don't know for sure
- But this is probably the answer

yadana someraresou
shitte shimata yasashisa
tokini hentai demo suki ni somerareteku..

- No, I feel like I'm going to be dyed
- I realized that sweetness
- You're a bit of a pervert, but I'm being dyed with love..

koishite mitaiwa giragira to
panda ga nete cha tsumaranai
itoshite dashite mizu wo agete hajimete sodatsu no

- I want to love you, sparkling sparkling
- Panda fell asleep, how boring
- It appeared because of love and we raised it for the first time by giving it water

butsukaru futari to doujino suki karami au furomaaju
kirai sae uraomote bokura ima koishiteru

- Interwined fromage because two fateful people liked each other at the same time
- Dislike has two sides. We now like each other!

suki yo kirai wakatteru suki yo
suki da igai arienai suki da
suki to kirai owaranai
suki kirai

- I now understand like and dislike, I like you
- I like you, there's no other, I like you
- Like and dislike won't end
- Like and dislike

-------------------------------------------------------------------
okay then,
please correct me if I'm wrong :3
btw "Interwined fromage" sama "pyromania" itu apa'an yak? :v

No comments:

POPULAS POSTS